Take a seat at our outdoor tasting bar and enjoy an in-depth tasting of Cana Vineyards wines guided by one of our knowledgeable staff. We offer an all-red tasting menu or a menu including the best of our whites, reds, and rosés. A tasting is a 35-45 minute experience including six wines, and afterward you are welcome to relax around our beautiful hilltop property.
Reserve your seat through the CellarPass link below or visit our CellarPass page. Harvest Club members, please sign in to receive your member rate.
October 2022 is our 10th Anniversary at Cana Vineyards, and to celebrate we are opening the Library for special tastings all month long! When you book a guided tasting, you can choose the Signature tasting to try current releases, or our special Library tasting featuring wines from the past decade. Here is the Library Tasting schedule for October:
- October 1 & 2: Le Mariage Vertical, featuring 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, and 2019 vintages
- October 8 & 9: Cabernet Franc Vertical, featuring 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 vintages
- October 15 & 16: 2010 Tempranillo, 2013 Norton, and 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 Merlot
- October 22 & 23: Estate Verticals, featuring Petit Manseng and Unité Reserve (vintages TBD)
- October 29 & 30: Chambourcin, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, and Le Mariage (vintages TBD)
For some of these wines, this may be the last opportunity to taste them and to take them home. We can’t wait to revisit them with you!